Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bored Meeting

Bored Meeting

Claudie Pierlot shirts blouse, €135
Giambattista Valli ruched skirt, $1,590
Roman sandals, $40
Miu Miu genuine leather handbag, $159
H M metal bangle, £6.99
Dannijo jewel necklace, $345
Giorgio Fedon 1919 Classica - Medium Orange Calfskin Weekly Organizer..., $343



Just a little something I came up with uber-fast when I was bored and dreaming of what I would wear if I were top kitty cat running a board meeting at my own office...it would be anything but boring. Yes, the shoes are a little matchy-matchy, but sometimes I like matchy-matchy (!!!) and they were too fun not to pair with this awesome peplum skirt. Tuck the necklace under the collar, the blouse into the skirt, and you are good to go.
P.S. depending on where you work, you might have to be top kitty cat to get away with wearing this in the office. Strappy neon-colored shoes and sleeveless arms might raise some eyebrows - you've been warned... Who am I kidding?! Do it anyway!
*I'm not obsessed:  When creating this I didn't even think of my blog and how the hot pink skirt and border would match.  I swear I don't even like hot pink that much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment